Monday, January 28, 2008

Cutest Baby Contest

Hello all,

I am trying to do really well in keeping up with my vow to write more so here I am again. I have been busy, busy, busy with little ones! In March I am going to have a Cutest Baby Contest. Details can be found at www.melissaannephotography.com\babycontest I am very excited about meeting all the new cuties and seeing some of my regulars between their normal sessions. This weekend I worked on a couple of Valentine's Day shoots and also did a cake smash with my sister's best friend's son (boy is that a mouthful). He was so cute but wasn't too intent on sitting still for any before pictures. Once we brough out the cupcake though he warmed up and then dove in. I am going to post some pictures from all the sessions soon! Be sure to check back. I will also post the pictures from the Cutest Baby Contest when that comes around so stay tuned!!

No comments: