Thursday, January 17, 2008

Too Long!!

It has been way too long since I have written. I think that I said that last time too, so sorry again. Things have been great and really busy! I was in Australia in August followed by a busy fall that has carried right over into the new year. I have several people signed up for my first year program now and it is quickly becoming my favorite program. I love to see the little ones grow up! Here are a couple from my most recent sessions:
This is Audrey and this is from her newborn shoot.


Here is my niece Ariyana:




This is little Madeline, isn't she cute. She is such a calm and relaxed baby! This is from her 3 month session:


Coming up next is the Cutest Baby Contest. I will have more details to come but it is going to be the first weekend in March! Thank you all for stopping by. I will definitely try to be better about this.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Yeah!!! I've missed seeing you and have been waiting to see that precious niece of yours. She's beautiful!!! Great photos, and I can't wait to see the cutest baby pics!!!