Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Baby Contest Winners

Hi everyone,

I wanted to announce the winners of the baby contest! Let me say that the contest was VERY close!! Meet the winners: Julia in the non sitting babies category and Mya in the sitting babies category. CONGRATS to both!

1B

2A

In other news, I have been extremely busy signing up first year program clients! I love to watch all the little ones grow. I am also in the process of completely redoing my website to look a little more fun. There will be a lot more information for everyone on there as well.

3 comments:

Joshua said...

Oh my goodness. How adorable are they!!! If it was close, you must have had some cutie-pa-tootie babies that you were working with!!!

Joshua said...

Okay, that was really me, not Josh - beth

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.